Skip to main content

Ideas~N~Ribbon



If you're anything like me, then you really appreciate beautiful, innovative, unique, greeting cards and trinkets. So check out my listing below:

If you're ever in STUDIO CITY, CALIFORNIA,

Check out the: MOST UNIQUE GREETINGS CARDS,

By DOTTI MITCHELL
@ CARD HEAVEN

AS YOU CAN SEE I PUT A PICTURE UP OF THE CARDS I BOUGHT (AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL? I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. I'M IN LOVE AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE) SO SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW ENTREPRENEUR BUDDY, I HEARD THAT SHE IS A NEW ARTIST.

ARTIST: DOTTI MITCHELL
IDEAS~N~RIBBON
MYSPACE.COM/507309123
IDEASNRIBBON@GMAIL.COM
http://www.prlog.org/10516348

WELL EVERYONE, AS ALWAYS I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY POST AND CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT'S NEW, WHO'S NEW AND WHAT THEY DO.

PLEASE KNOW THAT BY SUPPORTING OUR ENTREPRENEURS, WE KEEP DREAMS ALIVE, WE KEEP OUR ECONOMY RIGHT AND WE AS SUPPORTERS/CONSUMERS ARE HAPPY WITH OUR PRODUCT.

REMEMBER A LITTLE SUPPORT GOES A LONG WAY.

SO UNTIL MY FINGER TIPS HIT THE KEYS AGAIN KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR OUR NEW ENTREPRENEURS!!!

LOVE ALWAYS,

UNTIL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BookTweeter (An Authors Little Helper)

BookTweete r offers affordable Twitter book promotion for authors of every genre and with almost any type of marketing budget. BookTweeter goes beyond most other Twitter book promotion services in that it offers authors a permanent presence on its website and its other social media accounts: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr.   BookTweeter also provides end-of-campaign statistical data to each author who runs a Twitter campaign, or Tweet Splash as they call it, through the BookTweeter service. For contact information, simply direct interested parties to our website at  http://booktweeter.com . They can submit our contact form if they can't find the information they are looking for on our website. Below is my testimony for BookTweeter . Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Contact them now, you won't be sorry. “I have been very happy with BookTweeter. I’ve watched BookTweeter on Twitter and other social media sites, and they never miss a beat. BookTwee

Happiness is Serious Business

Lady Talk 101 Features Author Until...

Update: Thank you Lady Talk 101 for having me on your show and to share in your platform. Hey everyone listen to Lady Talk 101 every Tuesday from 8pm to 10pm. www.4kliq.com http://u-pressrelease.blogspot.com/2017/03/author-until-will-be-featured-on-lady.html