Skip to main content

Shelby Apparel...

This is another entrepreneur that I am proud to present to you.

Shelby S.
The owner and visionary of her new company Shelby Apparel.

Some would ask what is Shelby Apparel?

Shelby Apparel is a company that does custom design crochet clothing.

I had the pleasure of having a dress made and before you ask; no, I do
not have any pictures of my dress because that's my style. LOL!!! Get your own!

However, I did manage to obtain some pictures of the beautiful work that she has done and I believe you will agree with me when I say "Great Work". I mean truly great.

Shelby Apparel. . . For all things crocheted;

Below you will see just a few samples of the items she has created:

Very nice!!!

Need I say more?

Shelby Apparel: Where trends are met and styles are set!

Made to order

As always I want to thank you for coming through to see what's new,
whose new and what they do. So until my fingers visit the computer keys again:

Stay alert for the next entrepreneur hard at work!!!



Love,
Until. . .

The Shelby Apparel Flyer has been created by Corbro Designs, www.corbrodesigns.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do I Begin?

W hether I'm on a speaker's panel, doing a book signing, supporting others or pitching QS Simple Treasures Greetings & Collections. Among all other questions, the most popular of choice I run into is;  where do I begin? I have to say, I love that question because I used to feel that way when I was in the beginning of furthering my passions with purpose. I found that often, some people will really encourage you, as well as fluff you with all of the what I call "Build To Nothing" talk. They invite you to seminars and other events with promises to answer that question and when you get there, they begin spouting platitudes that you've heard all too frequently before such as: Believe in yourself You can do it Build a team Find someone who believes in you and what you're doing Go for it Take a leap of faith and trust yourself E tcetera, blah blah and so on. Don't get me wrong, all of that is good, it is, especially for pep-talks if tha

Happiness is Serious Business

BookTweeter (An Authors Little Helper)

BookTweete r offers affordable Twitter book promotion for authors of every genre and with almost any type of marketing budget. BookTweeter goes beyond most other Twitter book promotion services in that it offers authors a permanent presence on its website and its other social media accounts: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr.   BookTweeter also provides end-of-campaign statistical data to each author who runs a Twitter campaign, or Tweet Splash as they call it, through the BookTweeter service. For contact information, simply direct interested parties to our website at  http://booktweeter.com . They can submit our contact form if they can't find the information they are looking for on our website. Below is my testimony for BookTweeter . Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Contact them now, you won't be sorry. “I have been very happy with BookTweeter. I’ve watched BookTweeter on Twitter and other social media sites, and they never miss a beat. BookTwee